Monday, April 03, 2006

Guns

Last Saturday just as I was going to bed I heard five or six gunshots. Turns out someone was shot and killed over on 25th and Capp st.

http://www.insidebayarea.com/ci_3665957?source=rss (btw I like how they call the people at the phone booth a hip crowd of 30 year olds)

Then Thursday some guy ran over another guy at Randall and Mission, apparently in some kind of retaliation.

Yesterday, at the corner of 24th and Capp I saw some guy face down in the street with a bunch of other guys punching him in the head. I would call the cops but last time I just waited on hold for ten minutes before giving up.

Jesus christ. Am I living in the middle of a gang war?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Someone was shot & killed a block from me about 2 weeks ago, on, I think, 15th by Mission.