Sunday, August 06, 2006

Germany Post

I never really posted about Germany because I didn't have any photos but my buddy Ian finally sent me some. The world cup was crazy. For the game, Yahoo gave me some amazing tickets sitting in front of ('05 and '06 NBA MVP) Steve Nash. Ian kept trying to take pictures of him discretely by putting the camera way low and aiming up before finally asking him for picture that I posted a few months ago. You can see one of many tries on the left.

I think most of us stayed on California time while we were there. We went to clubs as awesome as that one in the opening scene in Blade where the hot vampires eat that guy as the sprinkler system sprays blood. I really liked how the Germans couldn't dance for shit. One night I met some crazy Japanese guys and brought them to the club. I was worried when they dropped to the ground and showed some amazing bad breakdancing movies, but the Germans thought it was awesome.



Any trip with Mollie would not be complete without the photo of us looking drunk off our asses.




The requisite culture pic, since the grandparents read this blog now:




Harrassing little German kids in the park.





Ok, I'm too tired to label all these other pictures.









Thanks to Ian for sending me all these photos, and some more that I couldn't post. Mollie and Bruce, did you guys take any family pics? I will post those also.

4 comments:

thb said...

almost as delicious as the pig we cooked our selves, i'd say. it makes me think it may be time to cook another large animal in our backyard, what do you say folks?

mb said...

HELLOBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AUGUST 23!!!!!!! MAYBE IT CAN BE A BABY ANIMAL!!!

Anonymous said...

Here are a few more pictures of fun in Berlin.

http://homepage.mac.com/biewald/PhotoAlbum5.html

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine online no prescription phentermine отзывы - phentermine capsules